Credijusto is looking for a highly qualified Data Engineer who is able to handle and maintain the current exponential data growth using some of the new cutting-edge technologies.
We want a data engineer who manages the data generated by multiples microservices applications and creates complex pipelines and workflows that ensure our data is stored efficiently and all the applications have real-time data.
Career opportunities and benefits
We are committed to developing Credijusto engineers as professionals. When you come here you're not joining a code factory: you're joining a team environment where you will evolve professionally. Our vision for work is a highly collaborative one that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential.
Some of the benefits that we offer include:
- Market-leading salaries (up to $80K depending on experience)
- Flexible vacation/time off policy
- Regular team events, including sponsored working retreats
- Health insurance that includes immediate family members
- We provide you the tools you need: Choose your computer, operating system, software licenses, anything you need to be at your best
- Support for professional/academic education, including online courses, conference attendance, and certifications
This is an on-site, full-time position. Learn more about our values, operating principles and work policy at https://engineering.credijusto.com/