About the job
At Credijusto, we build products that support our business and customers through achieving operational efficiency and scalability. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our company needs. You'll work with colleagues from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Credit, Risk, and Legal.
You will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support Credijusto’s internal operations and in developing products to meet the needs of our existing customers, as well as drive deeper market penetration and new customer bases.
The Product team works with stakeholders, end users, and engineers to design, develop, manage, and launch technologies that improve our internal operations as well as offer our customers better financial products, and digital products to help their financial management. We guide products through the development and execution cycle, including analyzing business priorities, user needs, designing experiences, managing the iterative development process, and launching products.
● Define product vision and strategy.
● Launch products on a regular basis.
● Understand customer needs and document product requirements.
● Enhance existing internal products and launch new customer facing products
● Work closely with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods, reasonable implementation schedule, and manage engineering resources.
● Three years collective experience with product management, software development, data science, and/or related experience.
● Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
● Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
● Medium to advanced knowledge of SQL.
● BA/BS a technical field, social science, design discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
● Prior experience in a startup environment, financial services, or digital sales capacity.
● Experience building datadriven products, financial software, online payments and/or commerce products, or knowledge of Mexican tax or credit bureau systems and data.
● Experience with managing products for software developers
● Development experience using various web and mobile app frameworks.
● Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, Software Development Methodologies, User Research, UX/UI, Sales, Payments Processing, Data Science, Finance, or Marketing.
● Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fastpaced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends; excellent problemsolving, organizational and analytical skills.
● Proficiency in spoken and written Spanish.